After forgoing in-salon manicure and pedicure at the salon for a year, it can be said that in spring 2021, Nail Art, Nail Color, and Nail Life are back in full effect. In the past year, some of us have embraced and mastered the art of a complete manicure at home, whether it\’s good old-fashioned nail polish or a slightly more sophisticated gel nail kit. Others of us have ventured back to the best nail salon, Mesa– ready to see what our favorite nail artists have prepared.
If you are an adventurous and daring fan of nail care, you must check out the latest trends. Let\’s dive!
- Pastel Love: A Pastel Storm appears out of nowhere and takes everyone by surprise. Pastel color eyeshadow, eyeliner, and now nails seem to be trending. If you want to be on-trend, all you need is some pretty pastel nail polish. Let the primer dry completely before applying another coat. Once dry, apply your favorite pastel nail polish in a thin layer. Once dry, repeat the process for maximum coverage and cover with a glossy or matte finish, and you\’re done! It\’s that simple.
- Zigzag nails: Zigzag nails, sometimes known as chevron nails, may look tricky but are relatively easy to recreate by the technicians at the best nail salon Mesa! With just two colors of nail polish, a little bit of masking tape, and a little patience, you\’ll be rocking a retro manicure in no time!
- Floral all the way: flower nails. They have been trending since 2021, and it doesn\’t look like their hype will die out anytime soon. They look beautiful in any season if you think about it. You can try something like crimson flowers with yellow petals for winter, and for the summer months, you need a shade of fresh daisies. This year, at least before the party, try floral nail designs.
- Graphic Details: Go graphics with this season\’s boldest look! Choose a contrasting color to catch your eye, or choose a similar color for a softer style. Experiment with simple shapes and patterns at home. You may want to go to the best nail salon Mesa if you want a more sophisticated design.
- Pearl Details: The pearl nail trend has been around for a long time. The best thing about this trend is how universal it is. If you are looking for something extravagant, apply natural pearls to your nails. Depending on how glamorous you want to look, you can stick one at the cuticles on each nail or cover your nails completely. However, if you want a little more subtlety, Perfect Pearl nail polish is a great alternative.
- Gingham Nails: Gingham seems to be everywhere now, and the trend is showing no signs of slowing down. Copy the popular checked fabric at your fingertips, head to the best nail salon Mesa to stand out from the crowd while bucking the trend.
- Double French: Double French tipping is a modern take on the classic French seminal. While we\’ll always love a great French manicure, adding an extra line is a fun way to jazz up your nails this season.
- Single Nail Feature: Gently expand your creativity with a single nail feature. For this fading trend, paint all but one of your nails in a block color of your choice and highlight the rest of the nails! Classic options are metallic or glossy nails, but you can try patterns or graphics, and the possibilities are endless.
- Galaxy Nails: You\’ll find something out of the ordinary at Galaxy Nail Trend! Space-inspired designs appear in YouTube lessons all over the web, making them a trending watch. Galaxy nails are super easy to make by the technicians at the best nail salon Mesa, and because of their abstract nature, you can\’t mess it up!
- Pastel rainbows: why choose just one color when you can wear them all? Rainbow pastel nails are a cute trend that celebrities are loving this season. You can make it as quirky or as subtle as you want. Try a different rainbow color on each nail, or choose a different shade of the same color.
- Jewel Nails: Inspired by the famous Cardi B\’s encrusted nails, this season\’s jewel nails are the hottest trend. Jewelry and crystals of various sizes are applied to the nails for a glamorous look that is almost dripping.
If you need anything from changing nail polish to a complete set of acrylic paints, Palace Nail Lounge is the best nail salon in Mesa, AZ. Schedule your appointment today to get your nails in the best condition you\’ve ever seen. We hope to see you soon!